Re: anyone? CREATELANG in pgsql 7.3.2 failing

От R Blake
Тема Re: anyone? CREATELANG in pgsql 7.3.2 failing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
bingo! nice catch!

after a little sleuthing, the local CVS source copy DID have a series of
".dylib-handling" patches applied .... (have to revisit local naming
conventions ....)

a virgin refresh with 7.3.2-STABLE solved the plpgsql issue.  thanks!!

altho, --with-java now breaks the build ..... without it all is ok

but that's another issue for now ....

many thanks!

richard

-- On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:03 PM +0100  Peter Eisentraut

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: libpq's error messages not working as before